16 June 2021

Changes

 After almost twenty years of providing email subscription for blogs, FeedBurner (bought out by Google a while back) will be dropping this service starting July 1st.  I have started a blog for my art, and will be running a full-fledged email list alongside it, and invite y'all to follow me there at Katrina Gunn Art.  Y'all know it's serious if I am using my actual name.  

Things here at the Homesteade have settled into a routine, including the wild turkeys and deer eating my efforts at gardening, so life has a mostly-soothing predictability to it.  I have decided to actually attempt to improve my skill at using a digicam (including the one my son sent to me) so from time to time I may post photos of either my critters or the wildlife or plant life here if I can manage to get the camera to capture what my eye sees.  I'll also be snapping photos to use as reference for my drawings and paintings.

So, basically this is a sign-off for this particular blog, along with an invitation to check out my new art blog.

No comments: