13 March 2021

Francis has number six

 This is Francis's first kid, but number six in six days to be born here.  He is a little baby giant - even a little larger than Molly's triplets even though the triplets are almost a week older.

Cocoa Puff with the five older kids

Francis and baby Frodo

closer look at Frodo
I started calling him Frodo last night, and hubby asked why.  I said, "He looks like he's trying to figure out why he's here and what he's supposed to be doing!"  Well, since we have a Frodo, then we need a Sam, and Molly's black and white boy is being a stubborn Sam.  I guess that makes Molly's firstborn son Bilbo, although I broke with that theme for Molly's daughter.  I call her Peggy Sue, like the old Buddy Holly song.  One of Puff's daughters has white back socks, so I think of her as ChiSox (Chicago White Sox from baseball) and the other girl, with the blue eyes, I think of as Cover Girl because she posed so perfectly the other afternoon.

No comments: