03 February 2018

Goat kid pictures and video

I'm a bit slow at posting these, but I hope y'all think the wait is worth it.  Here are pictures of Hansel and Gretel, and a video of little Tyche (and Maggie).
Gretel napping in the feed tub

a slightly better pic of Gretel

Gretel, Tangie, and Hansel

Tangie and Hansel

Hansel and Gretel napping in the feed tub
It doesn't seem to matter whose kids they might be, pretty much every kid has napped in one of the feed tubs when small ... and Cocoa Puff was even napping in it last summer when she barely fit.  Good thing these feed tubs are flexible enough to not break.  Any time we can't spot some babies, especially siblings, we check the feed tubs.

Gretel seems indifferent to ear rubs, but if Hansel is in a mellow (read: napping or ready to nap) mood, he'll lean into the ear rub.  I asked him this morning if he gets that from his mom or his dad, as both will lean into an ear rub with a satisfied look.  Tyche comes up to me for attention.  I guess Maggie isn't nuzzling her enough, although Maggie still seems a bit bewildered and confused by this motherhood idea.  Y'all know me - I am happy to take up the slack in that department.



No comments: